viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Nikki Benz in da house!

Hey! #benzmafia



Hey! #benzmafia

What’s Ariel up to on our break? View more Nikki Benz on WhoSay

What’s Ariel up to on our break?

View more Nikki Benz on WhoSay

@LouisVuitton cards #letsplayView more Nikki Benz on WhoSay



@LouisVuitton cards #letsplay

View more Nikki Benz on WhoSay

Lovin my @neffheadwear dress and snapback. Time to play dress up...



Lovin my @neffheadwear dress and snapback. Time to play dress up and see what I'ma wear out #neff

That's how I feel about at authority #badass



That's how I feel about at authority #badass

Beautiful is forever #personality always wins (with me). There...



Beautiful is forever #personality always wins (with me). There is nothing worse than a hot boy or girl with an ugly personality. Can't airbrush that shit!! Don't get me wrong it's important to take care of yourself for health reasons at least, but your personality will long outshine your looks.

Taking requests! One of my favorite photo shoots I've...



Taking requests! One of my favorite photo shoots I've done to date #DJ #music #benzmafia

View more Nikki Benz on WhoSay

#throwback Dennis Rodman attending my Teravision "Test...



#throwback Dennis Rodman attending my Teravision "Test Drive" DVD release party. What is Dennis thinking? Caption needed! Lmao

I love it



I love it

Vine is exploding like crazy so be sure to follow your...



Vine is exploding like crazy so be sure to follow your #benzmafia girl!!

June is all mine in the 2013 Penthouse Lingerie calendar....



June is all mine in the 2013 Penthouse Lingerie calendar. #penthouse #june

Be good to those who are #good to you



Be good to those who are #good to you

Good morning! Starting my day off bright and early with a cup...



Good morning! Starting my day off bright and early with a cup of organic spearmint tea

View more Nikki Benz on WhoSay

Pet peeve: plz



Pet peeve: plz

San Francisco! I'll be feature dancing at the Penthouse...



San Francisco! I'll be feature dancing at the Penthouse Club July 19 & 20 #benzmafiaSF

Most prestigious keys a girl can get in adult entertainment...



Most prestigious keys a girl can get in adult entertainment industry. The one on the right is my Pet of The Month key. The one on the left is my Pet of The Year key. Only the baddest bitches get the POY!!! #poy #penthouse

#BossCar #blackonblackonblack



#BossCar #blackonblackonblack

I heart U



I heart U

Oh hey #coffeebreak



Oh hey #coffeebreak

#slsrecovery continues. A lil cabana time with @jennmariejaen,...



#slsrecovery continues. A lil cabana time with @jennmariejaen, our boo @carmenortega + Co.! #slsliving

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario