jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Untitled

fuckyeahchubbygirls: Chubby 23 year old nerd by day, sexy...



fuckyeahchubbygirls:

Chubby 23 year old nerd by day, sexy dude-playing theater enthusiast by night.

So cool.I'm in love

nadiaaboulhosn: Nadia Aboulhosn. Refinery 29 feature!  My...





nadiaaboulhosn:

Nadia Aboulhosn. Refinery 29 feature! 

My favorite plus size model.so sexy.she is so hot

fatbodypolitics: marilynwann: The photo with milk is from...



fatbodypolitics:

marilynwann:

The photo with milk is from First 5's main website. It accompanies a multiple-choice question about the nutrition benefits of milk. (NIne essential vitamins and minerals! Does the milk industry fund this program?) The photo with sugar is from a First 5 ad that says, "'Less sugar' still has too much sugar. Sugary drinks like juice, sports drinks and soda can cause obesity. Choose milk and water instead." Setting aside the fact that scientific literature is contradictory on this claim about sugar and weight… Prejudice about race, class, and weight are not public health messages, they're public hate messages. Children deserve to be protected from this kind of damaging fearmongering. A Health At Every Size® approach can help people of all sizes (and all ages) reclaim our bodies, our eating, our physical activity, and our health, free from the totally unnecessary poison pill of weight-loss goals.

It is no coincidence that government agencies (and diet companies) are now targeting communities of color with "obesity prevention" campaigns. The photo above is only one example, but what you see are agencies going into these communities and instead of trying to solve systemic racism or poverty, which has a far larger impact on health than body size, they are only pushing to eradicate fat people. 

The fact that they would do this by distorting a photo of a child to use as a prop is fucking sick.

True.I didn't even think of it from this angle.thank you.

Why did this crack me up right now





















Why did this crack me up right now

creamxbrulee: sarenhachoice: earthtokylie: iactaaliaest: furf...



creamxbrulee:

sarenhachoice:

earthtokylie:

iactaaliaest:

furfirebones:

juicyjacqulyn:

littlelaurakitten:

I AM LITERALLY IN LOVE

I can't deal. 

Do you ever see a person, and hear them, and just instantly want to marry them?!

I just found the person I want to be my new best friend.

wow. that first comment is 100% correct and i am full of little fuzzy bunnies and butterflies and shit haushdfudhsviduhf

oh my gosh you are perfection

She is. Oh my goodness. Perfection.

I tried to scroll past but she really is awesome!!

fatshioness: How I do Things With LONG Nails!!! -...



fatshioness:

How I do Things With LONG Nails!!! - QueenOfBlendingMUA

Tips on how to do things with long nails ;)

This made me laugh indefinitely

jennyisbold: It's gloomy & rainy out & I decided to...



jennyisbold:

It's gloomy & rainy out & I decided to liven things up - my leggings are from @Lustz

shannonbrookeimagery: Miss Renata makeup/hair by Jennifer...



shannonbrookeimagery:

Miss Renata

makeup/hair by Jennifer Corona

Photo by Shannon Brooke

athickgirlscloset: The lady of the hour my girl...



athickgirlscloset:

The lady of the hour my girl @othersideofthick looking so radiant! Showing the world that our fat is not a flaw. Here celebrating at book book signing. #myfatisnotaflaw #plussizewomen #thickwomen #curvywomen #fashion #outfit #events #booksigning #color #pspstyle

loveallchubbygirls: http://pinterest.com/pin/51087776994527888/ ...



loveallchubbygirls:

http://pinterest.com/pin/51087776994527888/

Artistic

c00tiebreath: blackandcurvy: http://visualpoetess.tumblr.com/ ...



c00tiebreath:

blackandcurvy:

http://visualpoetess.tumblr.com/

is
this
real
life

Yeah I agree, is this real life? This look has to be on fantasies. Nothing real can be this perfect, those brows, that hair, like berries.

visualpoetess: ATTACK! Awesome



visualpoetess:

ATTACK!

Awesome

loveallchubbygirls: http://pinterest.com/pin/71213237830283611/ ...



loveallchubbygirls:

http://pinterest.com/pin/71213237830283611/

Jessica Milagros

Stone cold fox

iheartari: nadiaaboulhosn: Nadia Aboulhosn. I'm the one to...





iheartari:

nadiaaboulhosn:

Nadia Aboulhosn. I'm the one to watch.

those shoes need to be in my life

Omg why is she so amazing! I want to live in her skin and then kiss her!

Photo







Men's magazine on eating right: STEAK PROTEIN EAT A WHOLE DANG COW EAT YOUR LOCAL BOOK CLUB FOR AN EXTRA ENERGY BOOST PROTEIN HOO HAH

Men's magazine on eating right: STEAK PROTEIN EAT A WHOLE DANG COW EAT YOUR LOCAL BOOK CLUB FOR AN EXTRA ENERGY BOOST PROTEIN HOO HAH
Women's magazine on eating right: One piece of lettuce a day with a side of two slices of skinless apple (the skin has extra calories! YUCK!) Want to treat yourself? Indulge in a plate of rabbit food with yummy diet water sauce for an extra kick!

"It's a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even..."

"It's a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realize what's changed is you."

- F. Scott Fitzgerald (via themoonflowers)

potterybarncowboy: venelite: wore this today and a group of...





potterybarncowboy:

venelite:

wore this today and a group of girls laughed at me, whatever. 

top: H&M

Belt + Jeans: asos curve

Shoes: the same as always, jelly beans. 

Babely.

You are so fierce!
#stopthebullying

"I don't give a shit what the world thinks. I was born a bitch, I was born a painter, I was born..."

"I don't give a shit what the world thinks. I was born a bitch, I was born a painter, I was born fucked. But I was happy in my way. You did not understand what I am. I am love. I am pleasure, I am essence, I am an idiot, I am an alcoholic, I am tenacious. I am; simply I am…You are a shit."

- Frida Kahlo, from an unsent letter to Diego Rivera   (via pax-caelestis)

"When you accept and appreciate yourself you can handle any situation with class, dignity and..."

""When you accept and appreciate yourself you can handle any situation with class, dignity and respect.""

- Miranda Kerr (via love-miranda-kerr-fan)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario