viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

http://kristmort.tumblr.com/

sin-eater: The Dark Age Shall Return  A one week Pre order...















sin-eater:

The Dark Age Shall Return 

A one week Pre order shall start on Tuesday June 4th at 7pm GMT. http://sineater.bigcartel.com/

Some recent shots I did for one very talented fella. Collaborations of this kind are certainly my favorite.

Two of my most recent painted images, using watercolour,...





Two of my most recent painted images, using watercolour, oil-pastel paint and tinting pens/ oil.
© Krist Mort - please do not remove credit

I'm having a facebook giveaway, aswell as a print sale on...



I'm having a facebook giveaway, aswell as a print sale on my website.

Any kind of support is MUCH appreciated!

I fall in love with your photographs from the first moment. <3 Do all taken with 35mm film cameras?... with Love: Simone.

Thank you kindly Simone!
I use all different kinds of cameras and film - common disposable cameras, polaroid, 35mm film aswell as middle format or roll-film cameras.

More unsorted work.© Krist Mort - please do not remove credit











More unsorted work.
© Krist Mort - please do not remove credit

Hey, what's the best way to get in touch with you? I sent an email to your hotmail account that I found on your website, but not sure if you check that anymore.

I usually check my mail daily and even though I'm terrible with responding, I try to do it at least within three days. So, if you haven't gotten an answer I am afraid your mail hasn't reached my inbox…

I am not a fan of writing long stories. I guess I am not good...



I am not a fan of writing long stories. I guess I am not good with words in general and feel more comfortable to express myself in other ways.
And even though I hardly ever use this tumblr anymore, except for some scarce updates, I still wish to say this here right now.
The past few months have been rather turbulent and chaotic for me - but in the best and most exciting ways possible.
All the collaborations, commissions and general feedback happening recently are more than overwhelming and leave me eternally thankful to each and everyone who has been supportive ever since the beginning.

There are still so many ideas that just wait to be realized, and knowing that I will be able to share them with people who are equally excited about them as I am, is filling me with joy.

Unsorted work.© Krist Mort - please do not remove credit





Unsorted work.
© Krist Mort - please do not remove credit

Your work is astounding! Do you plan to make prints again? Id love to buy some.

Thank you, kind anon!
My bigcartel shop is no longer but prints of all my photographs are still available via my website. There is a button next to each image, which should make it easier to select.

First images of a collaboration with THE DEVIL AND THE UNIVERSE,...





First images of a collaboration with THE DEVIL AND THE UNIVERSE, a dark/ ritual ambient project. Sound snippets are available here.

All images © Krist Mort.

Ovate's S/S13 collection 'Kuolema' - click...









Ovate's S/S13 collection 'Kuolema' - click here to see the full campaign.
All images © Krist Mort - please do not remove credit

Kalaebethit - a new seriesYou can see the full set here. ©Krist...









Kalaebethit - a new series
You can see the full set here.

©Krist Mort
Please do not remove credit

© Krist Mort



© Krist Mort

© Krist Mort All print orders have been shipped today and should...



© Krist Mort

All print orders have been shipped today and should arrive within the next two weeks!

Crowley's Scarlet Woman - first part of a new series,...



Crowley's Scarlet Woman - first part of a new series, expanding throughout the next month.

© Krist Mort

Is free shipping also for your tarot set? I can't seem to find it in your shop.

Unfortunately, I had to put an end to producing tarot sets.
The company that helped me with the professional printing and cutting is no more and the results that I got from a different one just weren't satisfying enough.

I am working on another new addition to the shop though.

lostjotun said: Does that include overseas? Yes! Free international shipping aswell :)

lostjotun said: Does that include overseas?

Yes! Free international shipping aswell :)

One day left! Free shipping for every print-order that is made...







One day left! Free shipping for every print-order that is made until tomorrow (the 31st)! http://kristmort.bigcartel.com

October 2012 // Fall is most certainly my favorite season



October 2012 // Fall is most certainly my favorite season

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario